Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you love swimming? Would you like to shoot videos under water? The best waterproof vlogging camera is your ultimate choice to record the desired videos. Vloggers love to shoot videos from incredible places and water is one of them. Folks dive into the water to capture some most remarkable and amazing shots. For this, you only need a perfect waterproof camera that can do the needful. Rest assure that you have landed into the right place where you will get authentic and unbiased information about the best waterproof camera that will make your decision making informed and independent.
Many popular vloggers are using simple accessories instead of expensive camera setups but when you have to make a video underwater you have to be very precise about the camera, lens, and other accessories.
The content or story is the most decisive part of any video. If you are form people that have a proper plan in the mind for shooting videos under the water than best waterproof vlogging camera in the only weapon that plays a vital role in capturing the memorable moments. Underwater we can’t use the conventional cameras so here we have listed 7 best waterproof cameras for vlogging that you can buy with full confidence.
Campark is an electronics Co. Limited that is based in China and renowned for the manufacturing of video cameras and audio recording gadgets but their specialty is the production of sports actions cameras. The company focused is to design quality products with the best service and price. Their products are popular in being distributed into Europe and America.
The Campark ACT74 is the top selling and best waterproof camera for vlogging on Amazon with an almost 5-star rating from its buyers. If you want to buy an action camera under the budget of $60 then it might be your right selection.
- Waterproof ability is up to 30 Meters under the water (98 Feet) that is fair enough.
- Background details can’t be missed with its 170-degree lens.
- Equipped with a 2-inch high definition screen that exhibits the recorded videos and images.
- It’s integrated with a Sony sensor that captures images at 16 megapixels and records footage in 4K Ultra HD at 30 fps.
- It supports 64GB on a Micro SD card that will allow you to collect all your videos and photos and right on the camera.
- Compatible with iOS & Android systems, and able to connect Wi-Fi connectivity within 10 meters range.
- You can engage or operate this camera by using your tablet or smartphone.
- Not expensive.
- 4K Resolution (1080p/60 and slow-motion at 720p/120).
- Front-facing LED is helpful.
- The time-lapse function is quite impressive in this price.
- Image stabilization is missing.
- No touch screen panel.
- Not waterproof without housing.
YISENCE might not fall in the list of most popular companies but this amazing product is gaining much brand name in the market. YISENCE is now best renowned for best digital waterproof cameras. Some professionals use this camera instead of expensive DSLR’s to get the desired outcomes.
- It can safely stay underwater up to 10 Feet for one hour each time with waterproof processing of all buttons.
- It is small in size but holds high quality.
- Can also be used as the best action camera that can capture sports actions also along with underwater shootings.
- There is a flashlight that will not destroy the quality in low light conditions.
- It has a dual screen that will enable you to takes selfies also.
- Best video resolution in the given price that is Full HD 1080p @15fps and HD 1080p @ 30fps.
- Compact in size.
- Easy to handle.
- Fairly cheap and good value of money.
- Pocket size and light weight.
- Some complaints are there for bad audio quality.
- Supports maximum capacity of 32 GB.
Olympus TG-5 is a perfect waterproof camera for vlogging underwater. It helps you to get the best shots of small objects underwater in every detail due to its four mode macro systems that are variable. (Microscope control, microscope, focus accumulation, and focus frame).
TG-5 is a durable camera that has a strong resistance against dust, water, falls, frost and crushes. Its dimension is very well designed to make it a pocket size and it gives a feeling of a well-built and rugged camera.
- Waterproof up to 15m, Shockproof up to 2.1m, Freezeproof up to 10°C and Crushproof up to 100kg.
- It has a powerful 122 megapixel CMOS sensor that is equipped with sensor-shift image stabilization features.
- It’s armed with high-speed High-speed True Pic VIII image sensor that enables you to make videos at the resolution of 4K and slow-motion videos at 120 at Full HD.
- 20.0 fps continuous shooting is enabled.
- It has a 4x zoom lens that is equivalent to 25-100mm with an aperture of f/2-4.9.
- Built-in GPS & Wireless.
- It has a weather sealed body.
- 25 focus point.
- 25mm wide angle lens.
- Long battery life.
- Shockproof up to 2.1 meters.
- Time-lapse recording.
- Controllable remotely with a smartphone.
- No touch screen
- Built-in viewfinder is missing.
Nikon W300 is a best compact camera for underwater vlogging videos which almost performs well like a mirrorless camera. But it doesn’t mean that it only works well underwater, its stand good to make video and photos on other and different situation or where there is no water.
Nikon is famous for its quality products and based on its specs, it’s much better from its rivals because of some features that it has. You are completely capable of making adventurous videos with this Nikon W300 that is waterproof and shockproof.
- Waterproof up to amazing 100 feet that makes it best for scuba diving.
- Provides a clear view & easy navigation with its 3-inch color LCD display.
- Armed well to captures high-resolution images (4608 x 3456 pixels) with its 16 MP CMOS sensor.
- It has an optical zoom of 5X that is of NIKKOR lens with telephoto power.
- Equipped with Hybrid VR image stabilization on bumpy surfaces.
- Time-lapse recording with ultra 4K resolution.
- Wi-Fi enabled for easy connectivity.
- For fast action shots, it can capture up to 7fps for 5 pictures.
- Achieves & maintain natural tones in changing light conditions.
- Allows you to choose color preferences for different scenes & shooting conditions.
- Adjust images, effects, and sharpness.
- Constructed well.
- Tough and long-lasting.
- Simple operate ability.
- GPS is built-in.
- Perfect image quality in natural good light.
- Can’t make RAW shots.
- The screen is reflective.
- Comparably less strong than its rival for low light conditions.
With Fujifilm Finepix XP130 you are able well to record the action in every adventure with its 16.4-megapixel camera. It’s resistant to water, shock, snow, and dust. Its qualities are up to mark that make it’s a best waterproof vlogging camera in a budget. You may need to spend more if you are looking for manual controls and advanced features.
- Waterproof up to 10 meters.
- 3 inch LCD display for a clear view.
- The motorized zoom 5X optical zoom lens.
- Records full HD 1920×1080 at 60fps.
- Reduces blurriness of images with reduction of red-eye effects.
- Optimal clarity and autofocus subject tracking.
- It supports SD, SDHC & SDXC memory cards.
- Price is low.
- Lightweight (under 210 grams).
- Drop-proof (from 1.8 meters).
- Handy to travel.
- No 4K & RAW footages.
- Wireless transfer is baffled.
- Short battery life.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS30A lies under the inexpensive & best waterproof camera for vlogging. This underwater camera is lightest and one of the smallest in a series. It’s the perfect companion for travel as well as underwater, which will allow you to record precious moments with details.
- Built-in effects provide instant creativity.
- It makes you a confident traveler because of it is shockproofness (up to 4.9 ft), freezeproof (14 degrees) and waterproof (26 ft.)
- Record videos and images at 720p inside & outside the water.
- 25mm perfect and ultra-wide lens.
- Makes HD video of 1280 x 720 pixels at 30fps.
- Retouch is creative.
- Capture stills inside and outside of the water.
- 144 grams in weight including the battery that make its handy for travel.
- 4X zoom with 16.1 MP resolution.
- Time-lapse mode enabled.
- Comes in black, blue, or red colors.
- Image stabilization.
- 25mm wide lens.
- 23 focus points.
- Face detection.
- Environmental sealing.
- No touchscreen.
- Battery life is up to 250 shots that is quite low.
- No RAW recording.
Action cameras are getting more popularity in a less span of time. Besides this, they are very affordable. AKASO V50 in the best waterproof vlogging camera from a company which has an experience of years in its manufacturing.
They truly redefined how should be an action camera. The manufacturer has integrated the best features in it to make in most perfect and best result providing results in the affordable price. This thing provides it an edge in the market over the other rivals.
- With its durable case, you can dive inside water up to 30 meters depth.
- Its native 4K resolution at 30fpscompatibility ensures recordings of ultra-high definition footages.
- Other qualities option includes 2.7K @ 30 fps and HD 1080p @ 60fps.
- Electronic image stabilizer guarantees better and smooth footages, which is the latest technology.
- It has 20 MP Panasonic powered sensor that makes a good image quality for printouts.
- It has an optional view angle that allows you to adjust the angle for viewing. Between wide, medium, narrow and super wide.
- Distortion calibration feature that offers improvements in image distortion.
- For quick transfer and sharing of videos and images, AKASO V50 has both options of Wi-Fi and HDMI port.
- Good battery life.
- Impressive touch screen.
- Image stabilization and time-lapsing.
- EIS working in 4K.
- Excellent support for narrow shooting.
- Minor issues with built-in mic.
- Doesn’t include a memory card.
After hours of research, we have mentioned an authentic and unbiased review of top rated and best waterproof vlogging cameras that makes your decision making easy and independent. However, your need may be changed according to your budget and professional level. You will be in full control of the mind about which camera to buy.
Needs are subject to change with the scenario and this will result in changing your equipment. So read carefully and decide to buy a camera by keeping your future plan in mind. All of them are best for everyone as people’s need varies. Feel free to leave a comment about the waterproof vlogging cameras and let us know if you need a review of any specific camera.